Saturday, June 27, 2009

Eisley's 7 month milestones

Just had to document these sweet little milestones. With in the past week Eisley has:
...had her second tooth come through
...learned to wave (hello and goodbye)
...learned "so big"
...learned to pull herself up in her crib. It's the cutest thing when I come in there and she's
standing up waiting for me. Except that she can't easily get down, so she cries and cries and
cries!

------------------------------------
We went to a double baby shower today. The shower was for two of Eric's good friends. It was because of these guys that Eric and I met. And it is because of Eric and I that one of the couples met! It's crazy to think that 10 years after meeting Andy and Matt, we'd still be friends, hanging out with our children! Andy and Stacy had a little girl named Lydia at the beginning of May. Matt and Sarah had a little girl named Lila at the end of May. Both girls are ADORABLE and have beautiful heads of hair. I gave them each hair clippies from Briar Claire.

And would you believe I didn't take one picture? I know! It's crazy. I'm totally kicking myself.

No comments: