Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Playing at the boulevard

As I've mentioned in other posts, we do not have a yard, so we get creative. We often play in our driveway. However, when we play in our driveway I don't usually let Emmett play with balls because we also live at the top of a slight decline which means that any stray balls go rolling down our alleyway and I'm left to retrieve them. And of course, for a boy, not playing with balls is pure torture. So today, we took a field trip to the "boulevard" to play "volleyball" which is actually baseball played with a volleyball ball. We also just played with a bouncy ball. So here are a few snapshots of the fabulous little people that I get to spend my day with, in the luscious green grass.

My nanny boy who was born on the same day as Eisley.


Eisley studying the grass.


My nanny girl, also studying the grass.


And Emmett, who doesn't have time to sit down and study the grass.


And if you remember my post from yesterday you will see where my son learned how to do this...



...that is Emmett putting both his and Flora's breakfast plates in the dishwasher. Totally his idea! Thanks Eric for setting such a great example!

2 comments:

Coverse to the Oscars said...

Hey! Will you please follow my blog? =] It is: www.conversetotheoscars.com Have a great day!

Christ follower said...

Great pictures! Eric and I were enjoying the grass yesterday also! It is just beautiful after the last few rains. Eric thought it was tasty!