Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bells and Blossoms - Eisley's 9 mo Stats

Eisley's 9 month Stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 4 oz - 10th%
Height: 27 1/4 inches - 50th%
Head: - 40th %

And she got her 4th tooth today

-----------------------------------------------

It may or may not be news to you that I have a wedding flower business named "Bells and Blossoms by Alyssa Theisen." I have only done 1 of 2 steps to legally register a business name, hence the "by Alyssa Theisen" part. Business names do not need to be legally registered if they have your full name in it. "Owning a Small Business in MN 101", more classes to follow in future posts.

Anyway, so I have wedding on Friday which means that I've been working all day on wedding flowers. I realized you really can't get anything done while caring for 2 children so we took a little break to "bike" actually trike to a couple garage sales in our neighborhood. Emmett LOVES garage sales. He sees it as an opportunity to "play with toys." After nap my mom came over to entertain the kids which was a huge help.

Emmett watching a movie.

Eisley ripping apart a dahlia. I hope they're not poisonous!


Some of the fruits of my labor.







No comments: