Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 Part Day

Part 1
We met Eric at his work to help him mail merge some letters. It's very sweet. Eric insists that I need to come help him do this mail merge each year. I'm totally flattered and feel very needed and don't have the heart to tell him he could totally do it himself. It's quite straight forwards. But I don't mind one bit. Today, Eric even turned to me in the mist of the rush to get the document ready for me to merge and said, "You look great by the way." I seriously smiled for 5 minutes. I couldn't help myself. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Part 2
Totally spur of the moment we met my friend at Chutes and Ladders. It worked out perfectly because we were pretty close by and needed to stay in the area for Party 3 of our day. My friend and I always have great conversation and our kids couldn't play any better together.

Eisley has been biting lately. She bit my nanny boy yesterday, she bit my stomach today and then she bit my friend's son today. I've got to keep my eye on her. Hopefully it's just a phase.

I love this series of pictures.


Part 3
Somehow I'm lucky enough to have a father who will "hire" me to stain his deck while he watches the kids. So that's what we did this evening. I stained the deck while he entertained my two napless children. It was a selfless offer to say the least. It would have saved him money and energy to just stain it himself. Thanks Dad!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

email me so we can get together!
homeschooledmama@gmail.com
Like I said - I'd like to hang out anyway - and we'd love to have all of you over!