Saturday, May 9, 2009

You know you're a new blogger when...

You know you're a new blogger when...
...you post multiple posts on one day. Oh well, I gotta do it when I'm inspired. Here are some pictures my friend took at the park on Tuesday of last week.


Eisley safely in the arms of my friend, Heidi.
Emmett lovingly smashing Maisie's face into the pebbles.


Eisley not loving her first trip down the slide.
I love my little boy!

Doesn't this look like a paparazzi shot? Rescuing Emmett and Maisie from the dog poop filled yard next to the playground.

2 comments:

Christ follower said...

I love the color composition of the turquoise and orange. Did you plan that?

Alyssa said...

Emmett actually picked out his outfit - you should have seen his sock and shoes - red snowman socks and his cowboy shoes (trendy little cowboy boots). He's such a character - like his daddy!