Monday, May 18, 2009

Sibling Laughter

There are few things that make my heart as happy as to hear my children laughing together. This morning as I checked my email I heard giggling coming from Eisley's room. I peaked around the corner to see Emmett blowing raspberries on Eisley's tummy. She was just cracking up! It was absolutely adorable! Don't you worry - I grabbed my camera and snapped some shots.

The sight when I walked into the room...
I bet you can't help but smile when you look at this...

It quickly became ugly when Eisley grabbed Emmett's hair - Emmett was politely saying, "gentle Eisley, gentle Eisley."
Emmett is very into his tricycle right now. He calls it his "bike".

He wears a helmet.


He steers. He pedals. He smiles.



He's stinking adorable!
And so is she.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

That picture of Emmett with Eisley blowing on her tummy is by far one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. How adorable. That's a framer for sure!!