Friday, May 22, 2009

Generations

We spent most of the day digging stuff out of my grandparents' attic. Most of the interesting treasures are still up there, but we brought 2 carloads to the dumpster and 1 to Goodwill. Oh, and most importantly, we had a wonderful time just being together.

My brother (wearing the coveralls my grandpa used to keep in the trunk of his car for when people put him to work, which I guess was quite frequently), my dad and my grandpa. Three generations of amazing men of God.

This is how Eisley spent the majority of the day...

...and a few moments later she looked like this...A precious picture of Eisley with her Great Grandpa! Most little girls aren't so lucky!


Eisley with my dad and his dad...
Uncle Eli teaching Emmett how to skate board...

Emmett fell asleep on the couch while Nana made lunch...


Notice how Emmett ate his cone down one side. Have you ever seen anyone do that before?Emmett was pretty excited about his "soda pop"...


This was so cute. Eisley was trying to eat various natural objects and Emmett was sitting there going, "no, no Eisley" and removing them from her hand/mouth. What a good big brother!

No comments: