Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My friend Flora

Someday I want to make a movie entitled, "My Friend Flora." Not that I have any storyline, just that I think it's a catchy phrase. One that my son frequently says.

I have the sweetest nanny kids in the world. Flora just turned two and Sylvan has the same birthday as Eisley! They came over to play today. We played on our new water table and walked to the park.

I've been getting to know my neighbors at our little "Tot Lot" neighborhood park. There are 4 of us who all care for kids beyond our own. It turns out at least one of them is a strong believer and I think more of them are too. It's been such an encouragement chatting about parenting books, faith and discipline. I found out our neighborhood does a Bible Study - how fun is that? I love the small town feel that our neighborhood has.

I'm going up to the cabin with the kids tomorrow night so I probably won't get a chance to post for a couple days. The cabin has dial-up internet which I rarely have the patience for. Can you believe that's actually the pace at which we once surfed? Crazy!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Have a wonderful time at the cabin. Take lots of pics!