Saturday, May 23, 2009

Zoo and Artesian Well

Two things we do almost everytime we go to the cabin are the zoo and the artesian well. I took so many priceless picture I had to dedicate and entire new post to these. Here's a special little treat for your eyes...

Nana and Emmett looking at the Liger. So, it turns out that a liger is a real animal (see picture below for proof)! Am I the only one who thought it was a made-up animal in Napolean Dynamite?
Emmett telling us that the peacocks have "feathers" and then explaining the feathers on their heads.



The lioness deciding which one of us she wanted to save for dessert. It was seriously freaky how her eyes never left Emmett.



Riding the see-saw - I guess you have to go to the Animal Haven Zoo to see one of these antiques!

Emmett mid jump. I thought this was a pretty cool picture.


Now we are at the Artesian Well. It was a fabulous night

What a profile!
The lighting was beautiful
These kids love their Nana and their Nana loves them!




Emmett had fun on the merry-go-round and I got my exercise

Yes, Emmett splashed me - and look at his face - could he be any happier?

No comments: