Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

In preparation for our Christmas card we did a little photo shoot while up at the cabin. Here's a preview of a couple of our favorites.










A collage of my faves. Total side note: I used Picassa to make these collages. Picassa did not seem very user friendly, I couldn't choose where each picture goes. Was I doing something wrong or is that just how Picassa is? Any suggestions for better (free) software for collage making?

One option for our Christmas card which we're not doing...

My all time favorite family picture.


4 comments:

Christ follower said...

Cute pictures, we missed you all!

Marie said...

Beautiful family! Nice work on getting a photo with the four of you looking so cute together. Just the thought of trying to take a family photo completely overwhelms me!

Amber said...

Adorable pictures! I love Eisley's dress!! I cannot wait to see what picture comes to our house!

Jolene said...

Too cute! LOVE 'em!