Sunday, November 22, 2009

ABC's of Me

I saw this little questionnaire on a friend's blog and thought it was fun, so here you go!

A - Age: 28

B - Bed size: Queen but would love larger!

C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathrooms

D - Dog's name: We don't have a dog, but I've had dogs named Lady, Shayla, and Snuggles

E - Essential start your day item: kids' monitors - their sweet little voices are my alarm clock

F - Favorite color: turquoise! I LOVE IT!! (and I just learned how to spell it)

G - Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold

H - Height: 5'2"

I - Instrument you play: Piano, and I used to sing in choir, I briefly played cello when I was younger and I sporadically play the guitar

J - Job title: Mom and Wife - best jobs in the world!

K - Kid(s): Emmett, almost 3 and Eisley, just turned 1 and we lost a baby due to an ectopic pregnancy on 9/6/07

L - Living arrangements: We own a town home. It's really quite wonderful and tons of nice parks with in walking distance. Someday I would love a backyard and a basement though.

M - Mom's name: My mom's name is Joanne

N - Nicknames: Aly is the main one but also, Alyray, Alyraybelle, AlyRayKer

O - Overnight hospital: 1) June 1998: In high school I had surgery for a herniated disc 2) November 2006: After giving birth to Emmett 3) September 2007: Surgery for my ectopic surgery 4) November 2008: After giving birth to Eisley

P - Pet peeve(s): chewing with your mouth open

Q - Quote from a movie: I'm not a movie quote person! Once early on when Eric and I were dating, Eric wrote "Goodbye My Love" in the subject of an email. When I first read it, it made my heart skip with excitement (him calling me love) but then I opened the email and found out that it was from "Dumb and Dumber." :)

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother who is 2 years younger than I am

T - Time you wake: Whenever the kids wake up, or in time for my nanny kids to arrive at 6:45, whichever comes sooner. 6:00ish is pretty average.

U - Underwear: Victoria Secret Cotton are my all time faves!

V - Vegetable you dislike: can't really think of anything

W - Workout style: chasing the kids around

X - X-rays you've had: I've had a bunch, but have never truly broken a bone, just fractures.

Y - Yesterday's best moments: Getting a TON done around the house working side by side with my husband.

Z- Zoo favorite: Animal Haven Zoo in Weyauwega WI! It's a fabulous mom and pops zoo with lions and tigers and LIGERS (didn't even know they were real animals) and zebras and llamas and leopards.... We go every time we are at the cabin. I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The movie quote one....hilarious!!! That sounds like something that would happen with my hubby!