Friday, October 30, 2009

Maple Maze

Today we went to the Maple Maze with my sister-in-law, her two kids, my in-laws, and my friend's 3 kids. We had a blast!

It was really high! I even crawled up there - to save a stranded child - Emmett...but eventually he got used to it and then climbed up and down numerous times.
Yea! He went down the slide!
Can you spot all 4 boys?
Who needs a quarter when you have a Papa?
Eisley chasing her friend up the ladder.
Eisley carried this wipe around with her forever.
Emmett getting in on the action.
I Love that smile!
I had 5 kids in my lap when we started getting the camera out for a picture, of course those picturesque moments never last long!


Afterwards we went to my in-laws house where Eisley fell in love with the drum!
and the microphone.


No comments: