Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lion and a Bee

Another wonderful day with 4 kids 2 and under (I won't be able to say that much longer! Emmett turns 3 in less than a month!). Emmett was really good again today! I'm very much enjoying this while it lasts! Hopefully all my positive reinforcement is working!

Photo taken by Emmett - I just love how little Eisley looks and I love the look on her face - classic Eisley.
We're finally all bundled up and ready to go outside!
Swinging is a favorite for all the kids.
My sweet little boy...
...is having so much fun!


The many faces/positions of Eisley...



And then we went to Boo Blast at Byerly's - basically an excuse to get dressed up and learn how to say "thank you!"

Today anyway, Eisley was a little bumblebee. We picked up the costume for $3.50 at a thrift store and I think it's absolutely adorable! My friend gave me that little bug hair clippie which looks adorable with the bee ensemble.

Emmett is wearing a lion costume we borrowed from a friend and it's PERFECT! He is so into wild animals and his shaggy little hair sticking out of the hood couldn't be any cuter!

We have another costume for each of the kids so we'll have to see what they are the next time they dress up!

No comments: