Friday, October 16, 2009

IMPORTANT: Udder Cover thing MAY be a scam

I didn't do my homework before posting about the free "Udder Covers". My friend found some information that indicated that this MAY be a scam. Here is more information from a discussion forum on BabyCenter.

There is also a letter from the business owner, that says the "scam" is a "scam". So this MAY NOT be a scam either. So I really don't know what to believe. I guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves.

They are BBB accredited but it appears that some women experienced additional charges on their credit card after they received the cover. More women however, have not had any problems. So I guess the best advice is to keep an eye on your account in case anything looks funny.

This internet stuff is so annoying - I don't know where the truth is!

No comments: