Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm married to a 30 year old!

Today my wonderful husband turned 30. We celebrated in a variety of ways.

We surprised him at work with breakfast for all of Eric and all of his employees. I made egg bake, creme brule french toast and maple syrup pull-aparts. I didn't get any pictures, but it was a great time chatting with everyone and eating the yummy food!

Then we went to hang out with one of my friends. This celebration had nothing to do with Eric turning 30, it was just about having fun.










We finished off our day by going to Psycho Suzi's for pizza and to spend time with a few of Eric's closest friends. Here is a photographic summary.







We had a wonderful time. We should do this more often... the eating out with friends part, not the turning 30 part.

1 comment:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

I never knew our husbands had birthdays so close together.