Monday, September 7, 2009

Asleep in Flora's Bed

My normally 6:00am or earlier risers slept in till 8:30 (Emmett) and 9:15 (Eisley). This was such a blessing because I was hit yesterday with a wicked cold. Fever, chills, aches, dizzy, sore throat, congestions...you name it, I have it! I think I got it from Eisley who has been miserable since Friday.

I woke to coffee, muffins and juice lovingly prepared my my husband.

We are working on redoing one of our upstairs bathrooms. So while Eisley and I were out picking up a few last supplies and Eric was painting, Emmett said that he was going to go lay in "Flora's bed" (where my nanny girl sleeps). Eric didn't think anything of it because Emmett will often jump in and out of the pac'n play. Watch movies in there, do acrobats in there... whatever he wants.

When I got home I found him sound sleep. Gotta love a kid who puts himself down for naps!


My parents and I gave Eric a bike for his 30th birthday which is coming up. I didn't take a picture of it, but I will! I'm excited to go out for family bike rides!

For now though, I need to go to sleep. Hopefully I'll wake up with enough energy for my 4 little ones!

No comments: