Friday, February 12, 2010

Pink Hearts

Pink heart shaped pancakes. It's gonna be a good day!
It was a good day even though Eisley woke up at 1:00 am and could not go back to sleep. At about 3:30 I was laying on the floor of her room rubbing her foot, attempting to calm her back to sleep when she literally FLEW out of her bed. She was standing, I was rubbing her foot and all of the sudden I felt something fly at me and land on my stomach. It was my precious daughter, she did not cry a peep, just snuggled in close to me, breathing heavily with a light coating of sweat on her forehead. How she managed to throw herself out of her crib, I have no idea. I guess I'll have to raise the side of the crib. The picture below is the height of the crib when she performed her act of passion? anger? perseverance?

No comments: