Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Macaroni Necklaces

Emmett is 39 months today! I've been feeling badly because I keep track of Eisley's monthly birthdays but not Emmett's. I know, it doesn't really matter, but I thought of it today, so I did a quick calculation and....Emmett is 39 months!

Today we made noodle necklaces. Emmett told me boys don't wear necklaces. He still made one, but it had to go all the way down to his knees.
He did SO well stringing the noodles. For my nanny girl I taped the end so it made the end firm like a little needle which was easier to string.

Eisley had an amazing day! Not only did she pick out her own outfit (we're going to have to work on this a little bit - she is wearing 2 pairs of underwear and 2 pairs of socks) but she went all day without a diaper. Her first accident was at 4:00pm. In full disclosure, she wore a diaper to nap which was wet when she awoke. She went potty almost every time she sat on the toilet. I would ask her if she needed to go and she would say, "no" or "yes." It was just adorable. I am so proud of her, I don't care one bit if she goes in her diaper or toilet, but since she's so excited to use the toilet, I'm just going with it!

No comments: