Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today was made of...

This is what today was made of...
Power shopping with my mom.
Finding GREAT deals on things I was actually looking for.
Eisley didn't want to leave my side.
Attended Emmett's friends' 5th birthday party with out Emmett because he was still napping.
Feeling like a grown-up because we were going to a Christmas party with out kids. Funny how
before kids we thought we'd feel more grown up with kids. Now that we have kids, we
have to leave them to feel grown-up. Weird!
Grandma's are the best baby sitters ever!
My friends are getting pregnant. So fun! Bring on the summer baby boom!
It's almost been 6 years of marriage and almost 10 years together with my husband we are still
going strong and still really like each other! Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: