Friday, December 4, 2009

Macy's 8th Floor

The Christmas season is a great time of year for tradition. One of our favorite is going to the Macy's 8th Floor. The kids and I went this morning and we had a great time. We did all sorts of things while at Macy's.

Emmett's favorite display was the animals decorating the Christmas tree. He waved at them and loudly proclaimed, "Hi Animals!" over and over! (I apologize for the picture quality, I was taking it in the dark and couldn't tell where/if I was focused).

We ate cookies.


We did NOT see Santa - per Emmett's request. He was quite pleased just seeing the Elves.

We had lunch at Leann Chin.

And what else do you think we did, that would result in this pattern all over his pants?


Oh, and I went out to eat with friends, Becky and Jennifer! That is a VERY special treat for me and we had a blast!

No comments: