Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Caleb's snow fort

It's rare the babies are "allowed" to play with the train table. They were taking advantage of their freedom! When I peaked in, and then ran to grab my camera, they were turning the knob on the clock tower to make music and then would dance to it. Adorable!
My friend and neighbor invited us to play in her son's snow fort. We bundled up and headed on our way. We had no idea what to expect.

It was amazing! The boys had a blast playing outside. Then we went in for cookies!


5 comments:

Buck said...

Apparently it's been way too long since we got together because the "babies" are looking very grown up!

Amber said...

Cute Emmett and his friend totally match... I wish we were playing in the snow with you guys! Wyatt and Emmett would have a blast together... maybe next year!

Christ follower said...

I love the picture of the little ones on the train table, too cute. That kid did a fun snow fort, I would like to play in it. Anytime you want to make a snow fort in out backyard you are welcome.

Randi said...

My nephews built some really nice snow forts too! How fun!

Laura said...

That is an awesome snow fort! We need to get out and do that...but it's so cold! :)