Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Looking at life through a photograph

The day goes by and I think to myself, "What did we do all day?" or "We didn't do anything all day." But then when I really stop to think about what we did, rarely a day goes by that we didn't do something kinda fun or at least photo worthy. Since I've started this blog I see the little things with so much more value. As I think to myself, "what will I photograph for my blog today?" suddenly everything comes to life...

... my precious little daughter pulling herself up on the ball basket, reaching inside and throwing out the balls she doesn't want and sucking on the ones she does...


... Emmett "helping" me repair my friend's nursing wrap and experimenting with embellishing some bibs I bought at the dollar store...


... the (mostly) sweet interactions between the four kids...


... the (mostly) sweet interactions between brother and sister (notice the 3 hands in the photo on the bottom)...




... the deliciousness of the Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins I made with my sister-in-law's recipe...


... and finally, let's just take a moment to enjoy the look on Eisley's face. This wrinkled up nose is an Eisley classic. Will it still be so cute when she's 11? Will the look still be around for us to enjoy?







1 comment:

Amber said...

I cannot wait to see you guys! I LOVE the picture of Emmett stopping Eisley's little hand and the one of Eisley's wrinkled nose! And do you not LOVE the muffins? I could eat those every day! I love them! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I know I would be!