Sunday, July 5, 2009

Born on the 5th of July

Yes, he was! 2 years and 1 day later, my brother was born. On the 5th of July. On the 5th of July 2009, I didn't capture even one picture of the birthday boy. Sorry Elias! Here is a picture of my handsome brother a couple months ago.



My Grandpa, after "retiring" began pastoring at a small church in Selfridge, ND. It is a community very near an Indian Reservation. The church is growing and it's so amazing to see how God is using my grandparents in this small community.



My grandparents have even had to add onto the building!


The 5 of July service was a special one because various members of the family participated. My teenage cousin, Jordan, sang a Toby Mac song while my other cousin, Joe, played the guitar. It was great!


My grandpa and a few other family members spoke. One of my relatives gave his personal testimony and my uncle spoke about the outreach of World Vision, where he works.


Eisley was busy making friends...

Each Sunday after church the church hosts a brunch. Emmett wanted to pose for a picture.


Also, after church, there as a jam fest. My family is always playing music. Emmett even sang - I'll have to upload that video later. I'm getting too tired.

Another family picture...


After church we took another trip to the water park. How many people do you see in this picture?

If your guess was 2, you are wrong... look closer...



That's Emmett, covered in water!

He survived and didn't even cry!
Eisley got herself lodged in the night stand.
Emmett and my little cousin, Maria, played together nonstop when given the opportunity. It was so sweet.

Happy Birthday Elias! I love being your sister. Do you even read my blog? Yeah, I didn't think so. That's ok :)

No comments: