Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Dada"

I love these little leg warmers I picked up a few more pairs when they went 75% off at Target. They are so practical and I don't have to worry about them getting stained outside (and on my spotless floor). And they are quite picturesque too, wouldn't you agree? I can't get enough of those little toes and chubby thighs.



Potty training has it's good days and bad days. Yesterday was a good day (not one accident). Today was a bad day...and what you can't see was even worse to clean up than what you can see. He likes to do #2 in the garage.


Both Flora and Emmett were showing me how the "cow is drinking milk" (from their belly buttons).


And some videos of Eisley...

"Da da"
video

Chasing after me while I was trying to get her to say "da da"
video

1 comment:

citydweller said...

I love the one where she is following you! She does Da Da very well!