Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Dada"

I love these little leg warmers I picked up a few more pairs when they went 75% off at Target. They are so practical and I don't have to worry about them getting stained outside (and on my spotless floor). And they are quite picturesque too, wouldn't you agree? I can't get enough of those little toes and chubby thighs.



Potty training has it's good days and bad days. Yesterday was a good day (not one accident). Today was a bad day...and what you can't see was even worse to clean up than what you can see. He likes to do #2 in the garage.


Both Flora and Emmett were showing me how the "cow is drinking milk" (from their belly buttons).


And some videos of Eisley...

"Da da"

Chasing after me while I was trying to get her to say "da da"

1 comment:

Christ follower said...

I love the one where she is following you! She does Da Da very well!