Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Enough words, time for pictures!!

I think I've used enough words to describe the events of 9/6/10 in my previous post. Now for pictures pictures pictures!

The very first moments.
My parents drove straight to the hospital from the cabin. I told them they had to go to the cabin for the weekend because if they stayed home I for sure would not have the baby! I was right!
The very first time the kids met their little brother. Emmett was nothing but big huge smiles.
Eisley was a bit more apprehensive, but it didn't take long before all she's asking to do is hold him!
The happiest moment of my life. This was the best day ever!
My favorite!!
I made these shirts for them. I'm very pleased with how they turned out!
September 7th, one day old.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is such a cute picture of all three of them! I have yet to get a picture of all four of mine (my little Micah was just born on 9/1) b/c my 1 year old didn't want to have anything to do with his new brother! Today, he finally gave him a kiss, so maybe a picture soon?:)

JFK said...

You have shared your most intimate moments with us. Thank you. Your children are very fortunate to have such nurturing parents.