Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sled Swimming

Yep, that's right. We pulled out our sled today. 86 and sunny; perfect day for sled swimming!
I lent our little pool to a friend last summer and have yet to get it back, so we made due with what we have. The kids didn't mind one bit!

Splash! Splash! Splash!
Sucking with a sword? Strange.
Smiles!
Sharing. Squirting.
Shooting. Spraying.
Sewing.
We even squeezed in some felt crown making today. Although my sewing job is absolutely embarrassing, I still think they turned out cute and the kids LOVED them! Our design was inspired by THIS website, where they look MUCH cuter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I personally think the crowns you made look great! I like the letters on the front!

Janelle said...

Those crowns are too cute! Would love instructions! I am thinking it is about time for me to own a sewing machine.