Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day Celebration

We celebrated Father's Day today because Eric has major VBS prep tomorrow. Eric and Emmett went to see "Toy Story 3" which they both loved. I look forward to seeing it when it's a $1!

Then we went to Burger Jones for lunch. What a fun restaurant! The fry tower was delicious. My burger was tastey but I barely muscled 1/2 of it down.
Eric ordered the "White Trash Burger". I think he ordered it just so he could tell stories about it. And stories he has told. It's pretty much a heart attack in a bun; breaded and fried bacon, cheese curds and velveeta. Yum?
We had a wonderful day. The children are blessed to have Eric as their father. He is patient and loving. He is playful and silly. He is selfless and dependable. He loves God, he loves me and he loves his kids. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: