Friday, April 23, 2010

Wagon!

I received an amazing blessing today. I've been wanting this All Terrain Radio Flyer Wagon. It typically runs over $100, even close to $200 (I looked online to make sure my memory was serving me right).

This weekend was our city's garage sale festival. So on Friday I took the kids on a 2.5 hour walk/park tour. Emmett on his bike, 2 kids in the stroller, 1 kid in the backpack and one in my belly. We were a walking circus and I wish I had a picture.

While we were walking around we stopped at a garage sale where I saw a wagon...THE WAGON. I have a few garage sale moments where I see what I want sitting there in the drive way. It's as if a spotlight is aimed at the object and in slow motion I walk towards it, hoping no one else as spotted this amazing treasure. As I walk towards glowing object I think to myself, "How much is too much? What will I pay for it?" Well, this was one of those moments. When I saw $25 on the wagon I was SOLD! The kids are enjoying it too!

2 comments:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Awesome. Great deals make me euphoric!

Christ follower said...

That is AWESOME and it is coming to the fair with us this year!(I hope)