Friday, February 4, 2011

Multi-purpose Marshmallows

Another full and fun day in our home.
I've had my nanny kids almost 2 years so it's fun to look back at old photos and videos. Here are all the kids captivated as we watched home videos.
Then we did wheel barrel races to put clothes on a doll.
Good old fashioned marshmallows and toothpicks sculptures.
Then we put the marshmallows to good use, making heart shaped rice krispie treats! I saw this idea on a blog somewhere but I can not for the life of me find which blog. I'll post the link if I can track it down.
The kids did a great job helping and REALLY enjoyed the fruits of their labor!
We packaged a few up to give away.

4 comments:

Christ follower said...

So cute and yummy looking. Where did you get the mold!

JFK said...

So fun!
Your house is a fun place!

Unknown said...

Clothes on a doll? Is Eisley the doll?

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I guess naked wheel-barrel races are fun at any age.